Recruitment manager at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:92 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Praxis Global Alliance - Specialist/Manager - Public Relations & Communications (4-7 yrs)
Praxis Global Alliance is the next-gen management consulting and business research services firm revolutionizing the way consulting projects are delivered. It delivers practical solutions to the toughest business problems by uniquely combining domain practitioner expertise, AI-led research approaches, and digital technologies.
The company operates four business units including Praxis Global Alliance Financial Investor Group (FIG) offering pre-deal support, commercial due diligence, post-acquisition value creation, Praxis Global Alliance Business Enablement and Transformation (BET) for practitioner-led business advisory and consulting, PGA Labs focused on technology-led business and market research and tools, and PraxDigital- delivering data engineering and analytics, AI, OpenData and visualization solutions to clients across verticals. Present in four strategic locations in India, Praxis Global Alliance works with C-suite to the front-line executives across business streams helping them with end-to-end business enablement, organizational transformation and revenue maximization support in an agile environment.
Praxis Global Alliance is looking for a self-motivated, energetic and experienced PR and Communications Manager to build and support the Praxis brand experience. This person will be creating experiences through strong influencer engagement and awareness programs using a 360-degree platform approach. The person will be responsible to drive brand awareness and promotion through media, events and relevant associations.
Responsibilities : Be the Praxian brand custodian ensuring the messaging and brand identity in external mediums.
Public Relations and Influencer Relations :
- Build media and association relations to generate a pull for the brand in relevant media stories and events.
- Build strong relationships with key business publications including Economist, Time, WSJ, Reuters, Forbes, Fortune, CNBC, ET, Mint to drive atleast 1 mention per month per publication and 3 by-line or feature articles from our work
- Work with different teams to generate new ideas and strategies to increase brand awareness.
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction with relevant industry associations.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new services, launches, events, and promotions.
- Organize quarterly conference or breakfast events in key metros in India for Praxis clients and prospects.
Content building and blogs
- Write vertical specific knowledge driven blogs, PRs, news articles using Praxis Global Alliance proprietary research and reports.
- Use the stories to build strong propositions for media articles, press releases, client and alumni emails, and newsletters.
- Support Praxis Global Alliance Domain Leaders with content creation and marketing material for events, media associations, etc.
- Work with the design resource to drive newsletter and video production projects to competition for publication.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
Requirements: 6-7 years of experience in Public Relations, preferably in an agency environment with working with B2B clients. Marketing or Media Communication graduate or post-graduate.
Our ideal candidate is :
- A go-getter, who is agile and passionate about communications
- Has a creative bent of mind
- Is positive and empathetic towards team members
- Can smoothly manage multiple projects at one time
- Has excellent written and verbal communication
- Possesses strong industry and business landscape awareness
- Has good organizational and planning skills
- Has attention to detail and accuracy
- Can work with marketing and communication tools and apps