Recruitment manager at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:255 Applications:93 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:58
Praxis Global Alliance - Research Analyst (2-4 yrs)
About Praxis :
We are a path-breaking new consulting firm that is changing the way consulting projects are delivered, uniquely combining practitioner expertise, AI-led research approaches and digital technologies. We have been scaling successfully over the last 3 years and have seen phenomenal growth in business, with our clients seeking quick growth of the team to support their new initiatives ranging from Growth road-map, International expansion, GTM strategy to Org Transformation and Talent Pool management. At the current stage, we have 4 different verticals, serving client needs across market research & intel, practitioner-led consulting, organisation learning & development and Digital consulting.
Who we are :
We are a future-ready, emerging full-stack advisory firm that boasts of a very strong suite of clients (think Top PE funds, world's top growing technology firms and India's top eCommerce players). We are a self-funded business run on pragmatism and a LOT OF HUSTLE & HUNGER. We have a strong industry Practitioner pool that support our work with real, on ground insights. Our model has been courting interest from multiple investors and are waiting to reach the right stage with the right team to attract the right funders.
How we are different :
- We are not a high-level strategy consulting firm with high-flying perks, as we (as well as our clients) don- t subscribe to that model. Today's emerging and growing firms (our clients) are looking for consultants who can get their hands dirty and do ground work that reveals real insights. We are turning around the consulting model on its head and are looking for visionaries that understand our vision and can lead our success story!
- Our leadership is set of lifetime consultants from top tier consulting firms, who have built PE & VC (Investor) and Internet & E-commerce capabilities within their previous firms, and are hungry for the next stage of the consulting industry. Our team comes from IITs, IIMs and our delivery & data science team consists of people from top Indian as well as Ivy League colleges - and we are looking for stellar performers for the next phase of our growth.
- We are currently based in Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai and Bangalore, and are expanding globally. We are looking for the right team of mid-to-senior leadership, that understands and is excited by the hustle that- ll take us together to the next stage of our journey!
Job Description Analyst
1. Conducting primary and secondary research for our research arm PGA Labs within tight deadlines
2. Ensuring quality control for data from external vendors and manage vendor relationships and expectations
3. Collect data points for survey-based projects through conducting in-person or over the calls surveys and interviews
4. Perform ad-hoc short-term research engagements within tight deadlines
5. Manage and understand client requirements and expectations as per the engagement
6. Build excel models and powerpoint slides as part of engagement deliverable