Recruitment Manager at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:306 Applications:123 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
Praxis Global Alliance - Digital Marketing Professional (4-5 yrs)
About Praxis (Praxian Global Private Limited)
Praxis Global Alliance is a next-gen advisory, management consulting and business research firm revolutionizing the way consulting projects are delivered. It delivers practical solutions to the toughest business problems by uniquely combining domain practitioner expertise, AI-led research approaches, and digital technologies.
The company operates four business units:
Financial Investor Group (FIG)offering pre-deal support, commercial due diligence, post-acquisition value creation
Business Enablement and Transformation (BET)for practitioner-led business advisory and consulting
PGA Labsfocused on technology-led business and market research powered by AI, and
PraxDigital- delivering data engineering and analytics, AI, Open Data and visualization solutions to clients across verticals.
Present in four strategic locations in India (Delhi, Gurgaon, Bangalore, Mumbai).
Praxis Global Alliance works with C-suite to the front-line executives across business streams helping them with end-to-end business enablement, organizational transformation, and revenue maximization support in an agile environment.
Praxis Global Alliance is looking for a self-motivated, energetic, and hands-on Digital Marketing Manager/ Head -Digital to develop, implement, track, and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
About the role :
Be the Praxian brand custodian ensuring the messaging and brand identity is consistent and engaging while creating interesting B2B content. Have a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and be able to lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
1. Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, PPC, Google Analytics, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns.
2. Expert hand on advertising through Google Ad Words,
3. Expert Knowledge on Lead Generation and building websites (Interactive/Informative)
4. Design build & maintain a praxis social media presence
Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
5. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
6. Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption wherever appropriate
7. Utilize industry best practices and familiarity with the organization's mission to inspire ideas and content
8. Coordinate with various teams and managers to create interesting content properties for the organization
9. Work with the design resource to create visually appealing and modern designs for internal and external collateral
10. Manage weekly tracking and reporting for the department
1. Build a strong presence on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter for the brand through knowledge-driven content and videos
2. Brainstorm campaigns, and create social media posts from scratch
3. Define the most important social media KPIs and track them weekly
4. Use analytics tools to gauge the success of campaigns
5. Keep track of social media trends and competition
6. Update posts to include relevant keywords for search engine optimization
Requirements: 4-5 years of experience in Digital Marketing, Marketing, and Corporate Communication, preferably in a consulting environment or any digital marketing / media agency.
Graduate or post-graduate in marketing or media communication
Our ideal candidate is:
1. A go-getter, who is agile and passionate about communications
2. Highly creative bent of mind
3. Positive and empathetic towards team members
4. Able to smoothly manage multiple projects at one time
5. Has an excellent command on written and verbal communication
6. Possesses strong industry and business landscape awareness
7. Has good organizational and planning skills