Recruitment manager at Praxis Global Alliance
Views:71 Applications:39 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Praxis Global Alliance - Content Creator & Event Coordinator (2-5 yrs)
Content Creator and Event Coordinator (Tier 1/2 only)
- Be the Praxian brand custodian ensuring the messaging and brand identity is consistent and engaging.
- Storytelling and content building
- Write engaging stories about the brand which create a strong and differentiated identity for Praxis Global Alliance, the new-age agile consulting firm.
- Use the stories to build strong propositions for media articles, press releases, client and alumni emails, and newsletters.
- Write vertical specific knowledge driven blogs using Praxis Global Alliance proprietary research and reports.
- Build a strong presence on LinkedIn & Twitter for the brand through knowledge-driven content and videos.
- Support Praxis Global Alliance Domain Leaders with content creation and marketing material for events, media associations, etc.
- Work with the design resource to drive newsletter and video production projects to competition for publication.
- Work with different teams to generate new ideas and strategies.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
Industry, Media and Event associations :
- Organize customer events
- Develop and implement effective communication strategies that build customer loyalty programs, brand awareness, and customer satisfaction with relevant industry associations.
- Create communication and marketing strategies for new services, launches, events, and promotions.
- Build media and association relations to generate a pull for the brand in relevant media stories and events.
2-3 years of experience in Marketing or Corporate Communication, preferably in a consulting environment. Marketing or Media Communication graduate or post-graduate
Desired Competencies :
- A go-getter, who is agile and passionate about communications
- Has a creative bent of mind
- Is positive and empathetic towards team members
- Can smoothly manage multiple projects at one time
- Has excellent written and verbal communication
- Possesses strong industry and business landscape awareness
- Has good organizational and planning skills
- Has attention to detail and accuracy
- Can work with marketing and communication tools and apps