Head - Corporate Relations at Praxis Business School
Views:326 Applications:96 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:44
Praxis - Assistant Manager - Corporate Relations (1-5 yrs)
- To provide comprehensive career services to students and alumni of the Management and Analytics programs of Praxis Business School.
- To establish an effective engagement with the industry and leverage this engagement for placements, executive & weekend programs.
Duties and Responsibilities :
- Build and maintain dynamic relationships with a variety of existing and prospective employers in India and abroad
- Understand corporate requirements for summer internship and final placement opportunities for Praxis analytics students
- Add to the list of recruiters on a regular basis to address the growth in student population
- Explore opportunities to engage with the industry on live projects, research, and management development programs
- Identify key personnel and host them for guest lecture/ campus-connect activities
- Conduct career seminars and workshops in association with industry
- Help formulate the overall policies and guidelines, including budget allocation
- Conduct career development research to identify promising sectors; compile employment and salary data.
- Relevant work experience of at least 1 year in an educational setup