Practo - Territory Account Manager - Sales (0-1 yrs)
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Practo is hiring Territory Account Manager at Delhi to take our consumer Market to new level of Excellence.
- To relentlessly chase, achieve and exceed his targets, as defined by superiors, namely the TL and the Manager.
- To provide world-class service to the customers assigned to him and ensure that all of his actions are user-first.
- To read, understand, absorb and retain the Practo Way of Customer Service (PWOCS), 100%.
- To implement and practice the PWOCS 100%, in letter and spirit.
- To seek awareness about the company's vision, goals and plans and align individual thoughts and action towards the same.
To constantly chase and exceed the efficiency benchmarks in terms of :
AMPD [current benchmark - 4.5]
Onboarding New Customers (if applicable) -
- To ensure that all the new customers in his territory have been met and welcomed to Practo post payment realisation [current benchmark TAT - 48 hours]
- Have been verified as a correct sale post payment realisation [current benchmark TAT - 48 hours]
- Have had their expectations set right, with a high quality Practo.com profile created, and been explained Marketplace rules for customers using Book [current benchmark - 96 hours]
- Have been trained along with staff, on all features and modules of Product [current benchmark TAT - 30 days]
- Have converted to good users post onboarding completion
- To ensure that all the existing active usage customers
- Have been verified, had expectations set, Practo.com profile created and Marketplace rules explained for Book users
- Have been trained along with staff, on all features and modules of Product [current benchmark - 90% of assigned bucket]
- Have converted low to high users post training completion [current benchmark - 60% of bucket]
- Have not allowed high users to drop to low users through regular intervention and issue resolution [current benchmark - maximum 10% drop]
- Ensure that all the customers in his/her portfolio up for early renewal have been renewed [current benchmark - 15%]
- Ensure that the customers up for renewal in his/her portfolio have been pitched and upgraded to longer duration plan
- Ensure that all the customers up for renewal for the same month have had their pipelines built, and then renewed
- Ensure that all support issues are closed with proper resolution with desired quality within the agreed TAT [current benchmark - TAT 3 days, 80% completion, CSAT- 80%]
Ad-hoc projects :
All ad-hoc projects to be completed within the given timeline.
- To ensure attendance in the Daily Huddle in time every day, and participate in the same as expected in the PWOCS
- To share the previous day's learning with the entire team, and highlight both the positive and negative experiences in order to help other team members.
To be prepared with the following daily :
- MTD target v/s achievements wrt i) renewals ii) interventions iii) support
-List of interactions for the previous day and their outcomes.
- List of interactions for the current day and key details about them (previous interactions, agenda of call, customer happiness with Practo etc).
- Action plan & outcomes expected with each of the interactions planned for the day.
- Access help required, if any, for conversion - especially if some cases are taking too long or need too many calls and meetings.
Weekly/Monthly Reviews :
- Participate in the Weekly/Monthly Review Meetings with adequate preparation, so as to meet the objectives of the meeting:
- Be aware of and understand the efficiency metrics and target v/s achievement (churn, intervention, support) for the portfolio, and the areas requiring improvement - so that participation in the weekly/monthly review meeting becomes meaningful.
- Share processes followed in successful cases.
- Discuss unique situations/problems faced in specific cases with details of help required, if any.
- Analyse - Lost- customers (churned, irate customers) and lessons learnt there from.
- Discuss the incentives earned in the week and the incentives planned for the month.
- To ensure that every interaction detail, with plans for the next interaction, is entered promptly in Daily reporting tool - with no backlog at the end of each day.
- To track and keep a close watch on pending payments from his/her customers, and ensure collection & deposit of the same promptly into Practo's bank account.
- To ensure the highest standards with respect to -
- Discipline (report entries, daily huddle & weekly review participations etc.), Integrity (no - false- promises to customers, no - false- calls, no false renewals, no false order generations etc.), and Commitment (high and intense effort levels).