HR Executive at Practo
Views:106 Applications:23 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Practo - Central Accounts Manager - Sales (1-3 yrs)
What if, instead of a job, you had a mission? A mission to create the future of healthcare alongside a team of brilliant, passionate people, on a canvas that touches billions of consumers around the world?
It's what we do at Practo.
Practo is made up of people from diverse backgrounds, united by our mission to help people around the world live healthier, longer lives by simplifying ways to be healthy. Our culture revolves around first principles thinking that leads to daring ideas and we have the freedom and opportunity to turn these ideas into reality. We are dedicated to improving healthcare access for everyone and leaving the world better than we found it.
Key Responsibilities :
1. Meet prospective clients, execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution
2. Consult with physician practices to understand practice workflow needs and expectations
3. Prospect, educate, qualify, and generate interest for Sales Opportunities
4. Develop and accomplish a lead generation plan including Outbound and Inbound prospect management
5. Follow up with prospective clients and should be an expert in closing deals
6. Attending sales group meetings concerning sales targets, forecasts, and reporting on market situation and competition
7. Participating in conferences, representing the company for brand awareness
8. Maintaining and expanding the database of prospects for the organization
9. Providing suggestions to improvise on sales and marketing strategies
10. 100% achievement of Sales MRR targets
11. Capability to connect product value proposition with customer requirements
12. Daily reporting on Sales tools
Desired Skill Set :
1. Tech-savvy, highly motivated, self-starter, team player
2. Exceptional verbal and communication skills
3. Unquenchable thirst to learn and grow
4. Loves to travel, meet people and has excellent presentation skills
5. Should be honest, trustworthy, and assertive
6. Excellent time-management skills
7. Decision maker, problem solver, creative thinking skills
8. Highly proficient in MS Office
Experience & Education :
1. 2-4 years of total sales experience
2. Prior Exp in - Ad Sales / Direct Sales / B2B.
3. Industry - Healthcare (Direct Sales/B2B