PPFAS - Assistant Manager - Digital Marketing (4-6 yrs)
Assistant Manager-Digital Marketing
Position : Asst Manager-Digital Marketing
Job Purpose:- We are looking for a young, enthusiastic and curious resource to drive and implement innovations across our digital channels.
Key Responsibility Areas :
- Implement and drive the PPFAS Mutual Fund App (B2C) independently.
- Manage and optimise ads on the digital platforms, Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, Instagram, Twitter, Linked In.
- Ensure relevant download of the B2C app
- Work on new product partnerships and digital asset development
- Tracking the product with respect to product improvements/approvals/penetration
- Support in creating reporting dashboards
- Support in creating effective communication to multiple stakeholders
- Secondary role is to support the team in new product development
- Bench marking with competition.
- Required documentation creation
- Highlight problem areas of existing digital assets and drive resolution
- Improve cost efficiency
- Effective negotiation with external partners and agencies, delivering measurable results through multi-faceted marketing and communications programs
Key Competencies :
- Demonstrate ability to use relevant technology effectively and productively, continuously updates skills & knowledge, address problems as they arise or seeks help. Has aptitude in driving projects.
- Analytical Skills - Strong analytical, problem solving & organizational abilities.
- Presentation Skills - Should have excellent presentation & networking skills.
- Innovation - Demonstrate initiative taking ability & innovative thinking with successful implementation
- Curious about Digital Marketing and Mobile Technology
Desired Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum Qualification: Graduate / Post Graduate
- 5-6 years of professional experience
- Leadership & Effective Communication skills.
- Substantial knowledge of Digital Space preferably in a Brand Role or Agency setup having a track record of managing successfully campaign in the digital space.