HR Associate at Posist Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Views:250 Applications:83 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:36
POSist - Solutions Consultant - Corporate Sales (2-8 yrs)
Department : Sales, Inside Sales
Designation : Solutions Consultant, Corporate Sales.
Location : Mumbai, Bangalore, Delhi-NCR, Chennai, Hyderabad, Gujarat.
Salary : 6LPA - 18LPA.
Perks : Independence, Incentives, Off-Site Sales Meets, Weekly Breakfast Meetings, Quarterly Appraisals.
POSist is a leading Restaurant technology Platform which is a pioneer in the cloud technology space & has been built with a vision of disrupting the Restaurant Industry. With offices in 5 countries and 6000+ restaurant customers globally POSist has emerged as the leader in the Restaurant space.
POSist is a rapidly growing organisation that helps restaurants streamline their operations, save their revenue & increase revenue with the help of POSist's products that range from Point of Sale to Marketing Automation to Enterprise Control and many more. Details here : https://www.posist.com/products.
As a 'Solution Consultant', you will be part of a young & dynamic team that is changing the way restaurant operates. We are a SAAS company focussed on continuous growth & expansion with clear target of building a strong technology that can create a never ending impact on the Restaurant Industry. We are looking for Competitive, High Energy individuals who have the entrepreneurial spirt with a strong desire to succeed.
We can work together if :
- You are an excellent communicator and relationship builder.
- You are good at juggling multiple priorities and managing your time to work on multiple deals simultaneously.
- You have an attention to detail and persistence to overcome challenges.
- Sales is a game for you & you enjoy the thrill of winning an important account.
General Skills :
- Punctuality & Discipline.
- Proposal & Email Writing.
- Presentation & Communication Skills.
- Time Management.
Business Skills :
- Prospecting & Lead Generation.
- Negotiating & Closing.
- Customer Service & Account Management.
What You Will Do :
- Generate a list of prospective restaurants and manage the sales cycle from start to end.
- Identify business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Meet and exceed sales revenue, book goals, and overall objectives.
- Build and maintain executive relationships with customers, influence long-term strategic direction, and act as a trusted advisor.
- Lead account strategy in generating and developing business growth opportunities and opening up opportunities with large enterprise customers.
- Drive business development, forecast accurately and achieve strategic goals by leading customers through the entire business cycle.
- Explore and understand complex customer requirements on both a business and technical level; Engage, educate, and ensure satisfaction of the installed base.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.