Country Manager (India)-Sales & Marketing at PolyVerba India
Views:38 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
PolyVerba - Associate - Sales (1-5 yrs)
PolyVerba Ltd is looking for new India based Sales Associates to join our team. Our main office is based in the UK but we require an external Indian sales team to promote our services and generate new business. The role is commission only on a self-employed basis but with big uncapped earning potential.
PolyVerba are global sales and marketing consultants offering multilingual solutions to help companies target and break into new markets in different countries. We also provide Indian solutions to new and growing businesses looking to outsource their sales, marketing and admin, taking the day to day pressure off for a simple fixed fee that is far lower than employing full time dedicated staff.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
1) Research & identify potential Indian companies looking forward to enter into foreign markets and vice versa.
2) Reach out to maximum number of manufacturers, exporters and traders globally.
3) Introduce PolyVerba service packages to the clients.
4) Handling warm leads generated to Country Sales Manager.
5) NO DIRECT SALES; However you are required to be persuasive in your approach and get as many interested clients as possible.
1) Minimum Graduate
2) 1-2 years of Sales / Client Sevice experience
3) Excellent Commmunication Skills
4) Preferred experience of dealing with Overseas Clients
1) You will be adequately compensated for the number of warm leads generated and handed to Senior Manager as well as leads converted by Country Manager provided by you.
2) SCOPE OF EARNING IS HUGE
If you have a great track record, strong sales ability and a drive to succeed then this could be just the opportunity for you.
If interested, please revert back with your updated CV