HR Associate at Minimize
Views:14 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Polstrat - Marketing Role (2-3 yrs)
- We are seeking an energetic & innovative marketing representative to promote our company's brand and services.
- In this role, you will be optimizing new marketing strategies as well as preparing forecasts.
- To ensure success, you will need extensive knowledge of marketing strategies and the ability to identify new business leads. An outstanding marketing representative will be someone whose expertise translates into increased brand awareness and profitability.
Role And Responsibilities :
- The Marketing representative will manage the following jobs:
- Evaluating and optimizing marketing and pricing strategies.
- Analyzing market trends and preparing forecasts.
- Generating new business leads.
- Increasing brand awareness and market share.
- Coordinating marketing strategies with the sales, financial, public relations, and production departments.
- Developing and managing the marketing budget.
- Overseeing branding, advertising, and promotional campaigns.
- Preparing and presenting quarterly and annual reports to senior management.
- Promoting our brand at trade shows and major industry-related events.
- Keeping informed of marketing strategies and trends.
- They should have some experience with event marketing and have good interpersonal skills
- They will have to study the product and the competition to help formulate marketing strategies
Qualifications And Education Requirements :
- Bachelor degree in marketing, finance, business administration, or similar.
- A master degree in a relevant field will be advantageous.
- At least 1.5 years experience as a marketing manager.
- Proficiency in Hindi and English.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing strategies, channels, and branding.
- Superb leadership, communication, and collaboration abilities.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and organizational abilities.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.