HR Associate at Minimize
Views:33 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Polstrat - Manager - Social Media (2-3 yrs)
Polstrat is looking for a creative social media manager to handle the work of Polstrat clients- social media management and development. The Social media manager will help develop the social media portfolio of our clients located in Hyderabad, including maintaining all social media pages and profiles (including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn). The Candidate will be responsible for creating and implementing the social media strategy and editorial calendar for Polstrat clients.
The social media manager will work with the Campaign Manager/ Research/ Data / Client outreach teams to help design, execute and implement the social media plan for our clients. The candidate will also be responsible for pitching content ideas and potential social media campaigns and help draft campaign content. The creative will also undertake performance evaluation of campaigns, including reporting on outreach metrics and suggest ways to deepen engagement with the audience, for the client's social media pages.
- Develop, implement and manage Client social media strategy
- Define most important social media KPIs
- Manage and oversee social media content
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Use social media marketing tools such as Buffer
- Work with copywriters and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Campaign Manager/ Research/ Data / Client outreach teams
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network
- Hire and train others in the team
- Provide constructive feedback
Required Qualification and Experience
- Minimum 2-3 Years of prior work experience, preferably in managing political pages/accounts or for political clients.
- Proficiency in Telugu & English language.
- Familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Proven interest in and knowledge of political, social, and economic discourses in India
Personal Profile :
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong Telugu/ English Content writing Skill
- Spirit of inquiry and initiative, critical thinking and technical skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Adherence to deadlines and schedules
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.