HR Associate at Minimize
Views:16 Applications:6 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Polstrat - Graphic Designer (1-6 yrs)
Graphic Designer (Political Domain) - Lucknow
Job description :
- Polstrat is looking for a Graphic/communication designer for design outcomes that include social media design, publication design and information design. The GD will work closely with the social media team to execute quality output and also be a part of the discussions/ideation. The ideal candidate should have prior experience in graphic designing preferably in the domain of communication design, layout design, social media design etc.
Required Qualification and Experience :
- Minimum 01 year of prior work experience, preferably in any design studio
- The candidate should have a portfolio of their past work, demonstrating their proficiency in using design software and tools, as well as their creativity and ability to work within brand guidelines.
- Should have basic presentation, visual thinking and designing skills
Should have familiarity with design software's that include :
- Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, In-Design) and have knowledge of other design tools such as Sketch, Figma, or Canva.
- Keen eye for detail is crucial in graphic design, as even the smallest error can negatively impact the final design.
- Good communication skills, both verbal and written, are essential in a graphic design role, as the candidate will need to communicate with clients, team members, and stakeholders.
- Microsoft Excel (for data-related work)
- CorelDraw (not in priority)
- PowerPoint (basic presentation skills)
- Any other software which helps in Data Visualizations
- Interest in and knowledge of political discourses in India
Personal Profile :
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to perform under pressure
- Adherence to deadlines and schedules