HR Associate at Minimize
Views:26 Applications:9 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Polstrat - Associate - Social Media (1-2 yrs)
Polstrat is looking for a creative and social media associate to assist with their client's social media management and development. The creative will help develop the social media portfolio of all clients and for Polstrat, including maintaining all social media pages and profiles (including Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and LinkedIn). They will also be responsible for creating and implementing the social media marketing plan and editorial calendar for clients.
The social media associate will work with our team, the Social Media Manager/ Research/ Data / Client outreach teams and under the supervision of Sr. social media associate of the company to help execute and implement the entire social media plan for our clients. The candidate will also be responsible for pitching content ideas and potential social media campaigns and help draft campaign content. The creative will also undertake performance evaluation of campaigns, including reporting on outreach metrics and suggest ways to deepen engagement with the audience, for all clients as well as for Polstrat's social media pages.
Required Qualification and Experience:
- Minimum 1 year of prior work experience, preferably in managing political pages or accounts of political clients across social media platforms.
- Must be inclined towards, and should demonstrate, following Indian politics and ongoing legislative procedures.
- Strong familiarity with the business applications of social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Understanding of social media metrics; able to interpret the results and take action to increase effectiveness of social media campaigns
- Proven interest in and knowledge of political, social, and economic discourses in India
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Strong Hindi/ English Content writing Skill
- Spirit of inquiry and initiative, critical thinking and technical skills
- Good interpersonal and teamwork skills
- Adherence to deadlines and schedules
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.