Policybazaar.com - Manager - Corporate Sales - General Insurance Vertical (1-8 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities: -
- Candidate should be well versed with all Commercial Insurance Products (Group Health Insurance, Group Personal Accident, Group Term Life, Fire, Marine, Workmen Compensation, Liability, Engineering Policies).
- Candidate is required to identify Corporates (MSME/SME/Large Corporates) in the area through cold calling, walk ins, referrals & self-connects to the designated Insurance SPOC of the corporate. These are generally HR Head / CFO/ Compliance team.
- Candidate should meet these clients & understand their existing & new requirements on insurance policies & then pitch the commercial products offered by Policy Bazaar.
- Candidate has to maintain cordial relationship with the Insurance SPOC of the corporate throughout the year regarding the service of the policy & then ensure the renewal of the policy.
- Candidate has to organize training camps for the concerned Insurance SPOCs of the corporate to create awareness on the requirement of Insurance.
- Candidate should be required to achieve the targets assigned to him on monthly basis & increase the revenue of the organization.
- Candidates from Insurance brokers or Insurance companies can only apply.
Interested candidates can share their resume