Senior Analyst at Polestar Solutions
Views:18 Applications:13 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Polestar Solutions - Associate - Sales (0-1 yrs)
Profile Summary :
- Polestar is seeking an outstanding enthusiastic sales executive to drive the next stage of Polestar's sales growth.
- The role is responsible for acquiring new clients for business growth and maximising the profit of the organisation by meeting the required sales targets.
Key Responsibility :
- Prospect for different databases & social networking sites.
- Meet or exceed sales targets via customer retention & new customer acquisition.
- Generate leads & talk to the client.
- Proactive in the overall closure of the lead.
- Need to involve in F2F client interaction.
Personal Attributes :
- You have the resilience to bounce back after minor setbacks.
- You have the achievement orientation to achieve the target and do what it takes.
- You have the interpersonal skills to develop & sustain meaningful relationships.
- Should have excellent written and verbal Communication Skills.
- Should be comfortable to travel.
- Good at MS Office and Organising.
About Polestar :
- Polestar Solutions is an IT & Consulting organization helping Enterprises with their Analytics and Planning needs. Our Rockstar team has built multiple products and solutions to cater to our clients across sectors such as Retail & E-commerce, Consumer Goods, Pharmaceuticals & Life Sciences, Real Estate, Hi-tech, Manufacturing, and Automotive. We are considered top of the class in the domain that we serve by our partners and Clients.
- We have a geographic presence in the United States (Dallas) & India (Delhi-NCR, Mumbai, Bangalore & Kolkata) and have a 600+ people strong world-class team. We are growing at a rapid pace and plan to double our growth each year. This provides immense growth and learning opportunities to those who are choosing to work with Polestar. We are serving customers across 20+ countries. Our expertise and deep passion for what we do has brought us many accolades.
The list includes :
- Ranked number 1 in 2017 as the fastest organization growing in India by Deloitte. Featured 3 years in a row.
- Financial Times awarded Polestar as High-Growth Companies across Asia-Pacific for the years 2018 and 2020.
- Featured on Forrester's Now Tech : Customer Analytics Service Providers Report Q2, 2021.
- Recognized as Anaplan's India RSI Partner of the Year FY21.
- Featured on the Economic Times India's Growth Champions in FY2022. - Recognised as a Clutch Leader for Top IT Services for the FY 2020, 2021 & 2022, and Top Business Analytics Services in India Categories in FY20.
- Elite Qlik Partner and a member of the - Qlik Partner Advisory Council- & Microsoft Gold Partners for Data & Cloud Platforms Culture at Polestar.
- To talk about the culture at Polestar, we believe in meritocracy, and yes, we love to work hard and party harder.