HR Manager at Baazi Games Private Limited
Views:30 Applications:18 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
Pokerbaazi - Executive - Search Engine Optimization (4-6 yrs)
Job Description :
You Will :
- Work with the SEO team and cross teams to identify new opportunities to grow the Non-brand organic search channel.
- Build a short-term and longer-term roadmap for verticals to help deliver growth for Baazi Games verticals.
- Track impact of SEO and content initiatives, create and deliver recurring progress reports monthly or fortnightly
- Partner with cross-functional colleagues in multiple channels to develop alignment and prioritization for SEO projects
- Coordinate technical SEO efforts and effectively communicate technical SEO aspects to non-technical partners
- Work with Product and Engineering teams to implement best practice SEO programs and processes throughout the global organization
- Report to SEO & Marketing Manager, ensuring SEO milestones and goals are met and exceeded
- Ability to problem-solve to find the best locations and the best approach to internal links
- Online Reputation Management for the vertical or Parent website.
- Advanced Strategies Implementation for Off-Page churn to improve overall authority of Project
You Have Qualifications :
- 4+ years of professional experience in SEO with a proven track record of successfully developing and implementing SEO programs and significantly improving Organic Search performance for online business/s.
- Experience creating roadmaps and managing accountability
- Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, JS, PHP, CMS, Web/Mobile Application and Web Designing.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentation skills
- Experience working with Online gaming sites would be preferred.
- Ability to proof-read and understanding of localised copy and content for SEO Growth
- Strong data analytics and problem solving skills, as well as excellent attention to detail
- Working knowledge of SEO best practices, search engine algorithms and ranking strategies, and passion to stay abreast of news and trends in SEO and online marketing
- Experience working with a number of Paid SEO suites/tools: Ahefs, Screaming Frog, SimilarWeb, Semrush, etc.
- Familiarity with SEO analytics tools: Google Search Console, Google Analytics, Google Tagmanager