HR Manager at Baazi Games Private Limited
Views:67 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Pokerbaazi - Executive - Paid Media Marketing (2-4 yrs)
Paid Media Executive
Key Responsibilities :
- Seamless execution of large scale campaigns on Google Adwords & Facebook's Ads Manager
- Optimizing paid marketing campaigns to deliver incremental ROI month on month
- Ensure process improvements pro-actively and improve operational efficiency
- Strong operational understanding of Google Adwords and all related tools, Facebook Ads Manager and all related tools
- Strong operational understanding of Digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Clevertap, Appsflyer, Branch (Any 2)
- Reporting of campaigns to team and management
- Developing and executing new and innovative strategies for consumer acquisition.
- Continuous experiment and run A/B Testing on campaigns, messaging and targeting to improve ROI.
- Regular monitoring of competitor's ads and coming up with better strategies.
- A few reasons why you would be a great fit and enjoy working here:
- You are self motivated, hungry for a challenge, and looking to make an immediate impact.
- You want to work hard and be part of a fun, entrepreneurial company.
- You balance your life with work as you see fit (as long as you are fully dedicated to the role).
- You are passionate about writing and are very good at it, and have strong proofreading capabilities.
- You hate workplace politics or BS. Our focus is solely on marketing excellence.
- You have an over-the-top customer service attitude.
- You check your ego at the door and are always open to constructive feedback. If you take things personally, you- re not a fit.
- You are smart, creative, accountable, willing to go the extra mile, and really - get it- . If you don- t understand this bullet, you aren- t a fit.
Requirements of the Job :
- Graduated with a B.E. / B. Tech degree with minimum 7 GPA.
- Operating & execution experience on Google Adwords & Facebook's platform for 2+ years minimum and have handled minimum spend of 30 lakhs per month.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - the ability to be able to communicate well and being - available and proactive- is an absolute.
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Excel and can get work on it with speed.
- Interest in Digital Marketing. If you like all things digital and are willing to grow your career in this field, then this is very relevant for you.
- Ability to interpret strategic direction, and a willingness to learn.
- Your attention to detail is impeccable. You produce a work product that requires little modification.
- Analytical approach to the work given and a love for numbers is a must. A big part of the role would be around working with data and making sense out of it.
- Previous experience in Mobile Marketing would be preferred