General Manager - HR at Pocket52
Views:137 Applications:69 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Pocket52 - Content Writer (3-5 yrs)
- The world of poker has hit the online world in a huge way and everyone is out to get a piece of the pie. Getting started is relatively easy.
- Write original and high-quality articles about the poker scene and lifestyle with a focus on the SE Asia market. One article per day, the writer will be expected to come up with interesting, compelling, or unusual ideas about the subject matter.
- Experienced content writer/blogger, at least working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong SEO relevant poker content, We want our articles to do well in search engines, so read up on search engine optimization. We also want our articles to convert readers, so read up on calls to action as well. Most importantly, we want our articles to be easy to read.
- The person will be responsible for writing content for blog, website, social media platforms and other platforms.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating the ability to create compelling and thought-provoking articles.
- Experience in writing articles about poker or lifestyle is an advantage
- Creative, opinionated, ambitious, and has a strong personality
Note : When we ask our content writers to write an article, we trust them to write an article that we will be happy with. The last thing we want is to have to touch up the article, change anything in it, or add to it. So understand when writing articles that you are writing for the internet.
About Us :
- Marquee Entrepreneurs from Education, Consumer Service, Telco, L&D, Content Platform Verticals with a history of successful exits.
- Co-Founder of Plancess, ranked among top 3 Ed-Tech companies by 2015, sold to Career Point Group
- Co-Founder of TimeMyTask, a pioneer in on-demand hyperlocal home cleaning startups, sold it to MyDidi
- Core Team also comprises of X-Nokia, X-GoIbibo, X-Oracle Team Members
- A combined experience of 30+ years across domains, having an experience of building capacious teams