HR Manager at Plus91 Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:277 Applications:61 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Plus91 - Intern - Sales (0-1 yrs)
At Plus91, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish.
Plus91 Technologies is a Healthcare Technology Company. We create and implement Electronic Medical Record, Lab and Hospital Information Management, and Healthcare Analytics products for Clinics, Labs, Hospitals and Wellness Programs. We strategize and manage Digital Marketing Solutions for Healthcare Providers and Healthcare Value chain Stakeholders.
Plus91 and its Leadership is considered influential in the Digital Health IT space and is seen as a leading innovator internationally.
Plus91 Technologies is always on the lookout for bright and innovative talent to help us reach our business and your personal goals. In case you think this internship with us which fits your liking and you think you can fit into our hands-on and go-getting culture do contact us.
Plus91 Technologies is looking for a qualified sales intern(6 month- internship) to assist in various stages of the sales funnel, including creating awareness of new offerings, generating leads, and retaining customers.
The ideal intern will be a great fit for our energetic and creative team. You- ll gain hands-on experience working on challenging, meaningful projects with guidance from a mentor and other members of our team.
Sales Intern Duties and Responsibilities :
- Research and generate lists of potential customers
- Provide input on customer briefs, presentations, and sales literature
- Help develop client relationships and retain existing accounts
- Assist in evaluating new sponsorship opportunities
- Learn and apply sales techniques
- Maintain sales records
- Creating awareness, building relationships with key executives.
- Supporting direct marketing campaigns - including following up on telemarketing efforts
- Sales, Advertising, Marketing, or Business major
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Work on increasingly challenging and engaging real-world projects
- Gain hands-on experience in each stage of the sales funnel
- Collaborate with experienced sales professionals
- A stipend of Rs 5000 per month
Additional Information :
This job requires you to be able to work from the office at least once or twice a week adhering to all COVID restrictions and precautions.
Industry : Computer Software
Employment Type : Full-time