Talent Acquisition Lead at Plum HQ
Views:213 Applications:53 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Plum - Associate - Brand Marketing (1-3 yrs)
About Plum (www.plumhq.com) :
- We are making health insurance - simple, accessible and affordable. Hundreds of businesses of all sizes from startups to large corporates trust Plum for their employee's health protection.
- Healthcare in India is seeing a phenomenal shift. Healthcare cost is seeing an inflation that is three times the general inflation. Treatments of diseases including Covid-19 can wipe out entire household savings. Majority of Indians won't be able to afford a health insurance on their own. As many as 600mn Indians would depend on employer-sponsored insurance.
- Enter Plum. Plum is re-imagining the health insurance stack, and accelerating the penetration of health insurance in India to 100%. Plum has forged new underwriting and fraud detection algorithms to enable companies as small as 2 to benefit from a group insurance. The platform enables realtime insurance design & pricing to enable companies to buy insurance in 3-clicks. And offers employees a hassle-free claims experience through an integrated digital process.
- Plum is backed by leading global investors including Tiger Global, Sequoia Capital, Tanglin Ventures and Incubate Fund.
- In this role, the ideal candidate will conceptualise, execute, and scale marketing activations to drive brand awareness and develop brand affinity for the Plum brand. S/he will also help scale Plum's thought leadership content property, Humanise.
- Develop disruptive multi-channel brand marketing activations, in close collaboration with the marketing team.
- Lead the end-to-end execution of marketing activations by assessing feasibility & viability, defining work streams, collaborating with relevant stakeholders, managing timelines, and coordinating various tasks.
- Write compelling copy for promotional material across mediums.
- Create and manage a cross-channel brand activation calendar.
- Support the brand's new thought leadership content property, Humanise by Plum, including managing its newsletter and coordinating with freelancers/consultants.
- Identify ways to scale the readership for Humanise by Plum.
- Measure and report performance of marketing activations/campaigns.
- Monitor industry trends and competitors- activities.
- BSc degree, preferably in Marketing.
- 2-3 years of hands-on marketing experience.
- Proven track record of bringing creative ideas to life, including collaboration with cross-functional teams and external vendors.
- Highly organised with demonstrable project management abilities.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Strong work ethic and very proactive.
- Available to work out of the Bangalore office.
Good to have:
- Strong copywriting skills.
- Experience managing newsletters.
- Understanding of digital marketing metrics and levers.