PlugXR - Intern - Sales (0-1 yrs)
- PlugXR is hiring for our sales and marketing team! Join the quickest growing Augmented Reality/Virtual Reality platform in the world that is democratizing the Mixed Reality segment.
- The Sales Intern will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
- Candidates must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, sending well-articulated emails, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales.
Skill Set (What we expect you to bring to the table)
- Fluent in English; fluency in other languages is a plus but not required
- Strong phone presence
- Exceptional verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations
- Knowledge of web presentation tools
- Outgoing personality and easy to have conversations with
- Assertive personality, persistent, and a great listener
- Desire to pursue a career in SAAS sales
- Generate leads, referrals and sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, providing technical
information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
- Create an inbound marketing funnel that supports our marketing team
- Research accounts, identify key players, competition and generate interest in our platform
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory/sector
- Assess competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends and identifying sales opportunities.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Generate revenue by soliciting and obtaining orders, understanding and interpreting technical requirements, providing technical information, and developing accounts.
- Understand customer needs and requirements
- Perform effective online demos to prospects
- Use excellent oral communication and best practices in customer service when interacting with customers
Internship Duration :
- We do a minimum 3 months internship, post which selected candidates will be given an extension of internship or a full-time offer.