HR Specialist at Planet Spark
Views:59 Applications:20 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
PlanetSpark - Associate - Sales (0-4 yrs)
About Planetspark :
- The goal of PlanetSpark is to develop the next generation of talented authors and confident speakers among children and teenagers. We are a series B-funded international company that has a positive impact on over 13 countries through live classes on communication skills taught by hand-selected top 1% teachers. We created the category and dominate the market for this particular niche. Our students take part in riveting discussions, produce popular YouTube videos, launch their own podcasts, perform stand-up comedy, pen suspenseful mystery novels, and develop into bold and confident public speakers. Some of the best VCs, including Prime Venture Partners, the Indian Angel Network FIITJEE, and well-known international businesspeople like Binny Bansal, Deep Karla Gokul, and Shirish Nandkarni, support us. Over five rounds, we have so far raised more than 24 million dollars. Come join a passionate team of over 500 young and energetic team members and 3500+ expert teachers on this rollercoaster ride to build the most loved brand for kids who will move the world!
The role's mission statement is:
- Produce income by meeting your weekly sales goals through consultative inside sales.
Roles and duties include :
- After taking a sample class and using the product, the business development counsellor speaks with parents or adult learners. There is no need for cold calling because these were nurtured leads with high intent.
The position entails hitting weekly income goals by :
1) inviting adults to a video counselling session or their parents
2) Holding a thorough video counselling session with the decision-makers to influence their choice to buy
3) Considering the complete sales life-cycle, beginning with parent engagement and ending with enrollment in the programme
Essential competencies for the position :
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation, and problem-solving skills
- A drive to get better and a winning attitude
- Excellent influencing skills and street smarts
- People who are performance-oriented and adhere to the organization's regulations
What are we looking for exactly ?
- There is no predetermined minimum GPA requirement. Anyone with a knack for sales and a desire to grow their career quickly is welcome.
- You must to either reside in Gurgaon already or be ready to do so. Remote working is possible for this post.
- With a Thursday off, you should be able to work five days per week. Saturday. Sundays are the most important days for your job because this is when most clients book their
How is sales at PlanetSpark different ?
- After a one-hour demo, you receive leads with high intent.
- You will receive intensive instructor training as well as on-the-job training.
- Rewards and Recognition : excel at your work to earn rewards at the weekly awards ceremony!
- Career Advancement
- Achieve expedited promotion and pay increases