Assistant Manager - People & Culture at PivotRoots
Views:82 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
PivotRoots - Manager - Social Media Marketing (3-7 yrs)
Social Media Manager
PivotRoots summarize all data points across media, design and technology to provide our partners with simplified yet effective consumer-experience led digital strategies.
Our clientele include :
Amazon prime, Disney, Spaces, Dr. Fixit, etc.
Our Core Pillars are:
- Making complex strategies simple yet effective
- Bridging ideas with technology & communication
- Creating an experience
Key Service Portfolio:
- Strategy & Consulting: Strategic planning | Media planning | User Experience Design | Performance marketing | Analytics & optimization
- Biddable Media: Search engine marketing | Display | Affiliate marketing | Mobile marketing | Social media
- Earned & Owned Media: Search engine optimization | Social media marketing | Content marketing | Data analytics | Website maintenance
- Experiential Marketing: Mobile app design| Web site strategic planning | Website development | Domain Hosting | Campaign Creatives
- Technology Led Solutions: Mobile app development | Single-view multichannel dashboard | Real time campaign monitor | Lead management
Perks, Benefits and Work Culture :
We are a passionate team working together towards the common goal of growth and innovation for the organization and ourselves. Along with Monthly Rewards and Recognition Programs, we also provide Health Insurance (Family cover) and adhere to a ZERO tolerance POSH Policy. Birthdays, Anniversaries and achievements of our employees are celebrated with great enthusiasm.
Every first Saturday of the month is working, which is when we usually organize interactive learning sessions and fun activities. And oh, the scrumptious Saturday lunch is on the house!
You- ll find that it's an exciting and vibrant place to work at, where you- ll connect with diverse and talented people. We look forward to you becoming an integral part of our team
Our aim is to enable you with the direction, support, and resources you require to be successful. PivotRoots is a place where you can make a difference, learn, and grow as you contribute and share in our mutual success.
Roles & Responsibilities :
- Create quarterly & monthly marketing strategies for multiple brands
- Draft monthly content plans, content calendars for multiple brands
- Plan and execute social media campaigns and advertisements for multiple brands
- Monitor and analyse the performance of multiple brands
- Possess knowledge of social mediums such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Pinterest, and Snapchat
- Monitor trends in Social Media tools, applications, channels, design and strategy
- Monitor effective benchmarks for measuring the impact of Social Media campaigns
- Coordinate effectively with the creative team
- Research and prepare client presentations, reports and conduct in-person client meetings
- Research on industry & competitor trends to apply best practices to client portfolio
- Understanding client goals/objectives and their entire digital marketing needs including Search Engine Marketing (SEM), Social Media, Display Advertising, Email Marketing, Affiliate Marketing & more.
- Work jointly with internal team to drive campaign strategy & development
- Identify growth opportunities from the client portfolio and drive revenue
- Research & keep current on emerging online trends and best practices within digital marketing industry