Assistant Manager - People & Culture at PivotRoots
Views:75 Applications:22 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:15
PivotRoots - Manager - Search Engine Marketing (4-6 yrs)
PivotRoots summarize all data points across media, design and technology to provide our partners with simplified yet effective consumer-experience led digital strategies.
Company website: http://www.pivotroots.com/#slide1
Our clientele include:
Amazon prime, Disney, Spaces, Dr. Fixit, etc.
Our Core Pillars are:
- Making complex strategies simple yet effective
- Bridging ideas with technology & communication
- Creating an experience
Key Service Portfolio:
- Strategy & Consulting: Strategic planning | Media planning | User Experience Design | Performance marketing | Analytics & optimization
- Biddable Media: Search engine marketing | Display | Affiliate marketing | Mobile marketing | Social media
- Earned & Owned Media: Search engine optimization | Social media marketing | Content marketing | Data analytics | Website maintenance
- Experiential Marketing: Mobile app design| Web site strategic planning | Website development | Domain Hosting | Campaign Creatives
- Technology Led Solutions: Mobile app development | Single-view multichannel dashboard | Real time campaign monitor | Lead management
Perks, Benefits and Work Culture :
We are a passionate team working together towards the common goal of growth and innovation for the organization and ourselves. Along with Monthly Rewards and Recognition Programs, we also provide Health Insurance (Family cover) and adhere to a ZERO tolerance POSH Policy. Birthdays, Anniversaries and achievements of our employees are celebrated with great enthusiasm.
Every first Saturday of the month is working, which is when we usually organize interactive learning sessions and fun activities. And oh, the scrumptious Saturday lunch is on the house!
You- ll find that it's an exciting and vibrant place to work at, where you- ll connect with diverse and talented people. We look forward to you becoming an integral part of our team
Our aim is to enable you with the direction, support, and resources you require to be successful. PivotRoots is a place where you can make a difference, learn, and grow as you contribute and share in our mutual success.
We are on the lookout for a SEM Manager - who is open for new challenges, taking ownership & responsibilities.
- Since you are a specialist you should scale up client's business. (Strategic bidding, budget management, campaign enhancement and optimization.)
- We don- t expect much but to achieve overall client & Company objective in terms of business targets.
- Goes without saying the Client meetings, internal weekly, monthly & quarterly reviews.
- Execute campaigns across multiple search engines.
- And if you are the PPC/SEM expert, we are sure with your skills of Analytical thinking, result oriented approach, Proficient in excel & Good communications and presentation skills.
- Last but very important Strong analytics & decision-making skills to identify the problem areas & ability to take immediate corrective actions.
Must to have :
- B.com/M.com qualified but if you love numbers and get your way around, we are looking for you.
- Smart & Good in communication skills.
- Ability to provide logical reasoning.
Good to have :
- Knowledge and experience of working on other biddable platforms like Facebook advertising
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics or any other Web & Mobile Analytics Software.
- Google AdWords Professional.