Assistant Manager - People & Culture at PivotRoots
Views:228 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
PivotRoots - Manager - Business Development (4-7 yrs)
Business Development Manager
PivotRoots summarize all data points across media, design and technology to provide our partners with simplified yet effective consumer-experience led digital strategies.
Company website: http://www.pivotroots.com/#slide1
Our clientele include:
Amazon prime, Disney, Spaces, Dr. Fixit, etc.
Our Core Pillars are:
- Making complex strategies simple yet effective
- Bridging ideas with technology & communication
- Creating an experience
Key Service Portfolio:
- Strategy & Consulting: Strategic planning | Media planning | User Experience Design | Performance marketing | Analytics & optimization
- Biddable Media: Search engine marketing | Display | Affiliate marketing | Mobile marketing | Social media
- Earned & Owned Media: Search engine optimization | Social media marketing | Content marketing | Data analytics | Website maintenance
- Experiential Marketing: Mobile app design| Web site strategic planning | Website development | Domain Hosting | Campaign Creatives
- Technology Led Solutions: Mobile app development | Single-view multichannel dashboard | Real time campaign monitor | Lead management
Perks, Benefits and Work Culture :
We are a passionate team working together towards the common goal of growth and innovation for the organization and ourselves. Along with Monthly Rewards and Recognition Programs, we also provide Health Insurance (Family cover) and adhere to a ZERO tolerance POSH Policy. Birthdays, Anniversaries and achievements of our employees are celebrated with great enthusiasm.
Every first Saturday of the month is working, which is when we usually organize interactive learning sessions and fun activities. And oh, the scrumptious Saturday lunch is on the house!
You- ll find that it's an exciting and vibrant place to work at, where you- ll connect with diverse and talented people. We look forward to you becoming an integral part of our team
Our aim is to enable you with the direction, support, and resources you require to be successful. PivotRoots is a place where you can make a difference, learn, and grow as you contribute and share in our mutual success.
- You have got huge responsibility for generating incremental revenue from new and existing business, as well as managing existing client relationships, serving as a focal point for maintaining.
- Looks like you are the most important person for the business, indeed you are because:
- You would need to analyze the client's business, draw conclusions, prepare final reports, and give presentations.
- Manage the sales reporting process, providing ongoing updates to management
- Monitor new product and market developments, continually developing an understanding of the ecommerce
- Explore and maximize advertising opportunities, such as in applications, e-books etc.
- Perform external competitive benchmarking and analysis.
- Continually identifying leads and new potential customers from external sources.
- Working closely with an internal cross-functional team in the
- Development of corresponding pricing proposals
- Handling all in coming leads.
- Handling and growing leads. Face to Face, Telephone and online presentations and sales.
Must to have :
- Strong presentation & communications skills
- Ability to sell a brick
Good to have :
- People know you or you know the people in the industry -
- Clients that follow you !!!
Trade Star, 803,
B wing, Andheri - Kurla Rd,
Andheri East, Mumbai,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.