Lead - Talent Acquisition at Piramal
Views:126 Applications:50 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Piramal - Brand Manager (8-15 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Work on assigned brands/destinations to maximize all revenues and profitability through the development and execution of growth-oriented, customer-centric marketing strategies.
- Assist the Marketing Manager in implementing a marketing strategy that is aligned with the overall Piramal Realty marketing objectives.
- Assist in the Implementation of assigned brand plans and budget to meet revenue and profit targets.
- Implementation of brand/project/destination strategies to maximize profitable sales for each customer segment, identify new growth opportunities and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Build and manage relationships with advertising agencies, vendors and suppliers
- In conjunction with CRM and Marketing Manager, help manage effective relationships with customers and identify specific initiatives that improve the overall customer journey and overall retention.
- Ensure that formal briefs for designated projects are provided to Marketing Services & External agencies for all relevant marketing activity.
- Maintain standards and guidelines for external marketing communications for assigned brand group.
Desired Candidate Profile :
- Graduate Degree, preferably Marketing or Digital Marketing. Post Graduate advantageous.
- Knows or has education to apply basic marketing mix concepts (e.g., brand positioning, brand architecture, competitive assessment, marketing objectives/strategies and customer segmentation).
- Experience using data and analytics to drive successful marketing/branding programs.
- Achieve high results in brand awareness and recognition (based on survey conducted by third parties) and increase market share.
- Manage marketing costs as a percentage of sales.