GM at Pipra Solutions Pvt Ltd
Views:32 Applications:14 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Pipra Solutions - Manager - Sales (5-10 yrs)
- 5-10 years of direct sales experience.
- Experience in selling track & trace and brand protection solutions
- Experience in selling environment monitoring solutions
- Ability to sell at all decision-making levels in an organization ranging from mid-size to Fortune 100 companies
- Zoom in/ zoom out: ability to perform detailed analysis, connect insights, articulate the solution, and execute at a tactical level and/or c-levels
- Resilience: maintain a positive attitude in the face of obstacles
- Growth attitude: creatively develop paths forward to growth where others get stuck, commit to continuous improvement at personal and organizational Levels
- Written & Spoken skill in Gujarati, Hindi and English languages
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Gather market and customer information and giving feedback on market buying trends
- Creates sales strategy; supervise sales budget and set targets
- Develops monthly sales territory and account plans to achieve assigned targets.
- Prepares and presents monthly forecasts by accurately leading opportunity dates, rupee value and probabilities in CRM.
- Develops a network of customer and industry contacts in the territory to position RealMeds as a key Track and Trace & Brand protection solution
- Undertake thought leadership; identify, hire, manage and coach the sales team on how best to realize the benefits of the sales force.
- Help build an environment that encourages creativity, operates with integrity and fairness, is open to new insights, and encourages and solicits contribution of ideas
- Flexible working hours, including mobile working
- Structured onboarding with proper training
- Opportunity for company stocks
- Opportunity to - build- an organisation
- Become the face of the modern track & trace solution
- Be a part of the Blockchain revolution
- You will be working directly with the founder to define and implement strategies