HR Executive at Pinnacle Seven Technologies
Views:136 Applications:33 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Pinnacle Seven Technologies - Executive - Digital Marketing (1-3 yrs)
- Assist / create in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with prospects and consumers
- Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Facebook, Instagram,Twitter, Linked in etc.)
- Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords etc. to increase company and brand awareness
- Conduct Aggressive Email and Social Media Campaigns
- Make infographics for advertisements for online and offline media.
- Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization etc.)
- Coordinate with the website development team to increase SEO and online presence
- Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels
- Prepare Brochures, Leaflets and Flyers
- Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website
- Collaborate with website designers to improve user experience
- Measure performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and present it to Marketing Head
- Acquire insight in online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
- Maintain partnerships with media agencies and related vendors.
- Present Weekly MIS Reports to the Marketing Head
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices
- Good Knowledge in Adobe Photoshop, illustrator or other similar editing tools
- Experience with B2B social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools.
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools
- Skills and experience in creative content writing
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Qualification in marketing or relevant field
Call us : 0422 4506535/9500979463
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.