Pine Labs - Senior Manager - Sales - Emerging Category (9-18 yrs)
We would like to take this opportunity to introduce Pine Labs as one of the leading Software product development company in India. Backed by funding from Sequoia Capital, Pine Labs- www.pinelabs.com has created a unique edge and name for itself. Our software development center is located in Noida-India and offices in Mumbai, Chennai, Kolkata, Hyderabad, and Bangalore.
We work extensively in the development of Smart Cards, Retail Automation, Loyalty & transaction/payment solutions, Banking and Telecommunication domain. We have a suite of integrated software products and solutions implemented for Fortune 500 companies.
Pine Labs is the leading innovator of payment solutions in India. Our customers cover a broad spectrum of the Indian retail market:
- For oil companies - we manage their loyalty card programs and provide exclusive retail automation solutions.
- Large organized retailers - we provide POS applications, loyalty programs, gift cards, and back-office solutions.
- SMEs - we provide an integrated POS platform including cash & card payment solution, loyalty, gift card, and bill payment modules.
- Our products are PCI DSS and EMV certified and enjoy preferred status with Acquirers. Our profitable growth is deeply rooted in our ability to develop innovative products that uniquely address our customers- needs. Continual innovation is absolutely critical to our success.
- The resource will be responsible for driving volumes in Emerging Categories viz Auto- Two-wheelers, Tyres, Opticians, and Watches.
- This role shall encompass Uncovering opportunities in the above categories, Solution positioning, enrolling leaders in each segment directly, via Pine Sales/relationship verticals, inducing and maximizing EMI volumes by engaging with Issuers, merchants and other stakeholders in the ecosystem.
- Can do-Why not the attitude
- Should be highly conversant with Payment Industry
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Strong in follow-ups
Key Requirements :
- Excellent Communication and People Skills, existing relationships with various internal departments
- Go-getter attitude to call and convince merchants for training, ensuring EMI volumes
- Proficiency in Excel - V lookup, Pivot, Filters, Sorting
- Dedicated and Self Motivated