Talent Acquisition at PieEye
Views:30 Applications:15 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
PieEye - Manager - Growth Marketing (4-9 yrs)
We are looking for a passionate Growth Manager who is dynamic, result-oriented and has experience devising and executing a go-to-market strategy.
In this role, you will be part of the marketing team and be working closely together with the Design, Content, and Development teams to drive growth by leveraging brand awareness and community engagement.
JOB DESCRIPTION :
- Create a good understanding of end-users and their needs.
- Develop and execute a go-to-market strategy.
- Develop and deploy ongoing strategies that drive and maintain brand presence in various communities and media.
- Develop and implement strategies to effectively manage content; identify and fill content gaps.
- Creation and management of marketing collateral (including presentations,landing pages, print collateral).
- Serve as a brand ambassador and manage all community communications.
- Refer members to relevant content within Salesgear and external sources.
- Regularly monitor, initiate and facilitate community discussions in various media.
- Anchor digital media outposts and drive engagement.
- Run growth campaigns that result in relevant audience engagement.
- Create advertising campaigns to drive brand visibility, resonance and generate ROI.
- Work on leveraging earned, paid and owned media to Salesgear's advantage.
- Participate/create events around product launches and community engagement.
REQUIRED SKILLS :
- Minimum 3+ years- experience in a similar role
- Creative storytelling and top-notch copywriting skills.
- Proven track record in community engagement.
- Strong relationship building skills.
- Demonstrates empathy and compassion in all interactions.
- Ability to identify and track relevant community metrics.
- Social Media execution and monitoring
- Create, optimize and control the SEA campaigns
- Analyze and interpret the campaign-relevant metricsIN ORDER TO SUCCEED IN YOUR ROLE
- Excellent ability to prioritize, to independently run work, and to lead others in their work.
- Strong analytical skills; ability to analyze data, identify themes, and communicate findings effectively.
- Responsiveness, cooperation, and good ability to communicate and to structure and present information.
- Curiosity, creativity, and problem-solving ability.
- Experience in digital marketing.
- Good experience of working with digital communication in multiple channels.
- Experience in B2B SaaS is a plus.
- Experience in using Google Analytics, Adwords editor, Facebook Business manager