Talent Acquisition at PieEye
Views:218 Applications:125 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:105
PieEye - Manager - Content Marketing (3-8 yrs)
Adapt is a global B2B contact and company database provider across multiple industries. Adapt has 300,000+ users and 100 million business contacts, including industry-specific company database and contact information such as job title, direct dial, and email addresses. Adapt is a unified sales acceleration platform with the industry-leading products Lead Builder, Prospector.
- Take ownership of the content creation process. Support inbound marketing strategy with content to generate leads.
- End-to-end management of the content marketing process including planning, budgeting, process development, execution and reporting.
- Build and manage a rich content/editorial calendar that attracts a qualified audience to our owned properties (including blog posts, white papers, ebooks, reports, webinars, infographics, etc.).
- Ensuring all content is on-brand and consistent in terms of style, tone of voice and quality.
- Sharing and promoting content on relevant channels.
- Measuring the results of content marketing campaigns. Ability to understand content performance via web analytic tools for future iterations.
- Helping to create a marketing strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives.
- Bachelor's degree with 3 or more years of experience. MBA is a plus.
- B2B SAAS Experience - Preference will be given to candidates with experience working in B2B SAAS companies, with a strong international customer presence.
- Website and SEO - Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, WordPress and on-site/off-site SEO.
- Social Media Marketing - Be up to date with all relevant social media platforms and leveraging them to expand the reach of the organization's digital activities
- Email Marketing: Past experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, drip campaigns and marketing automation.
- Creativity & Design - Have a creative mind to leverage different aspects of the product to ideate and create creative content and campaigns
- Content marketing - Experience in writing/editing content (blogs, infographics, ebooks, etc) to establish thought leadership and for branding and demand generation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills -- there is a heavy amount of writing and presenting/selling ideas in this role.
- Ability to work with the design team to communicate ideas visually.
- Ability to work with external vendors for content and ensure publishing consistency is met.