Talent Acquisition at PieEye
Views:118 Applications:66 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:63
PieEye - Inside Sales Representative (2-8 yrs)
- Drives sales revenue through new client acquisition.
- Educate clients on Adapt's value proposition - explains pricing, plans which suit the client's needs.
- Actively manage the sales process, including positioning, presentation/demonstration of the product, and closing warm leads generated by marketing.
- Work towards exceeding assigned business, pipeline, and revenue goals while ensuring a customer-first approach.
- Maintain the CRM with a high volume of leads and effectively manage an account set, keep detailed and accurate notes of all sales-related activities.
- Communicate with the management team and team members to increase client satisfaction, opportunity conversion and drive overall sales improvements.
If this Is you. Then, please apply :
- 2+ years of inside sales experience in a high volume, fast-paced technology environment.
- Proven history of consistently blowing out sales quotas and objectives.
- Experience in the B2B SaaS space. Experience with data is a plus.
- Self-driven, results-oriented outlook.
- Excellent written/verbal communication and customer relationship skills.
- Experience in selling to US, Canada or European customers.
- Excellent sales skills.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or other CRM platforms.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, and telephone skills.