Pickrr - Business Development Role (2-10 yrs)
- Client Acquisition : Franchise Development Manager (FDM) is expected to onboard new merchants in the geography allocated to the incumbent.
- understanding of Indian retail/wholesale/industrial ecosystem to come up with holistic solutions for the key accounts.
- Account Management : Onboarding Clients on the platform is the first stage of a long-term relationship between Pickrr and the account.
- The strength of these relationships, combined with our technology based solutions, will eventually determine the success in each market when the revenue numbers will be evaluated.
- The FDM task is to develop such deep understanding and hold over each account that any competitor finds it an uphill task to even enter the account.
- Map Competition : To be able to take timely action, it is imperative that we monitor the market and be informed of competition's activity in key accounts. This will ensure that appropriate response strategies are being formulated and implemented.
- The FDM must keep a close watch on competition, share best practices internally and ensure that Pickrr always stays one step ahead in the market.