HR Manager at PiChain Innovations Pvt Ltd
Views:727 Applications:384 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:315
PiChain Innovations - Manager - Customer Success (1-3 yrs)
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
- Responsible for building, nurturing and maintaining relations with clients and key personnel within customer companies.
- Conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with PiChain products and services.
- Alerting the sales team to opportunities for further sales within key clients.
- Generate sales among client accounts, including up-selling and cross-selling
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Makes sure clients receive requested PiChain products and services in a timely fashion
- Addressing customer concerns and complaints
- Communicates client needs and demands to senior management
- Forecasts and tracks client account metrics
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Coordinate with internal cross functional teams working on the same account to ensure consistent service
- Collaborates with sales team to reach prospective clients
- Service multiple clients concurrently, often meeting deadlines
- Keep records of client transactions
- Study competition to find new ways to retain customers
Skills & Abilities:
- Proven experience as a Client Relationship Manager/Executive.
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Banking and FSI clients' business - ability to understand client's business, their market sector, regulation compliance and be able to discuss knowledgeably with the client.
- Ability to work well with a team
Qualification & Experience:
- Business Management Degree from Top Universities, Account Management Experience, Client-Focused Solutions Experience, Ability to Communicate Client Needs with Senior Management, Talent for Influencing Client Management, Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Clients, Negotiation Skills, Listening Skills, Communication Skills, Presentation Skills, Time Management Skills.
- Must have excellent organisational skills, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise in a changing environment.
- Problem solving aptitude
- A customer-oriented attitude.
- Drives results - achieves high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Exhibits professional excellence - strives for self-improvement.
- Proactive problem prevention and issue resolution leadership ability.
- Communicates effectively-tailored messages appropriately to various stakeholders.
- A passion for events and willing to make a difference in the delivery of the same.
- A desire to over-deliver in all aspects of the role
- Self starter and hard worker
- Meticulous attention to detail