Piaggio - Assistant/Deputy Manager - Commercial Vehicle Sales (3-15 yrs)
Assistant/Deputy Manager- CV Sales- Vijayawada
Your Job Role Summary :
- You will work towards generating retail sales business for 3/4-Wheeler commercial vehicle in your assigned territory, ensure achievement of retail volumes and bring in more business to the company through dealer network in the territory.
Your key deliverables will be :
- Generating sales for commercial vehicles in specified territory and managing primary as well as secondary channel network to achieve retail volume as per the target.
- Planning and implementing effective sales promotional activities for generating inquiries to meet set territorial business targets.
- Developing buyers by maintaining rapport with previous customers, meeting prospects at community activities, responding to inquiries, recommending sales campaigns and promotions.
- Conducting effective inquiry monitoring in coordination with dealers and their sales staff to track prospect buyers and enhance conversion rates.
- Understanding buyer's requirement and interest, building rapport and closing sales by overcoming objections.
- Completion of billing process by timely collection of payment from the dealers and effectively coordinating in tracking defaulters.
- Effective inventory management at the dealers- end and pursuing profitable tie ups with financial institutions to meet targets.
- Documenting channel partners non-adoption of organizational policies or adoption of malpractices and violating company standards and reporting to the Regional Manager.
- Evaluating competitors new products and their BTL activities conducted in the territory by comparing and contrasting competitive models.
- Striving to improve performance and delivery of network partners through constant guidance and reviews.
- Ensuring that workshops and showrooms infrastructure are in compliance with the CI norms.
- Assisting talent selection as per the channel requirement, coordinating with the RTCs to address training requirements by organizing OJT and ensuring retention of quality trained manpower.