Co Founder at Phyntelligence INC
Views:52 Applications:24 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Phyntelligence Inc - Manager - Key Accounts (4-8 yrs)
Key Account Manager - North
Job Responsibility As Sales :
- Execute a sales strategy that meets corporate objectives of sales and earnings growth.
- For all existing and target customers, execute comprehensive sales plans to include product mix, pricing, forecasts, budgets, profit projections and all program details.
- Aggressively close NBO and gain share from competition in the region and industries to cover.
- Practice solution-based selling. Develop and communicate the appropriate - value proposition- for each major customer.
- More responsibilities from technical point
- Provide technical support, training support to customers.
- Collect customers- design requirements/information, explore and identify business opportunities, initiate design-in & wins. Support sales to establish and maintain good relationships with the customers at R&D level;
- Provide customers/sales, with the support of the local marketing team and factories, with feedback on technical enquiries. If necessary or advisable, to get directly with the factories for the solution to technical problems.
- Monitor business development trend (new design concept and product needed), analyze trends and elaborate sales forecasts.
- Be a hunter instead of a farmer, capable and able to find opportunities!
- Four years university education, majored in Mechanical/Electronic Engineering or related
- 3+ Years sales experience in Sensors /Semiconductors /Automotive Electrical parts or related industries.
- 2+ Years sales support experience in pricing & marketing functions.
- Electrical parts is highly preferable.
- Capable to assume responsibilities and to work by objectives
- Excellent personal selling skills and relationship building skills.
- Successful sales management experience in direct account (important) and retail channel.
- Business minded focus, understanding the implications of business decisions; displays orientation to profitability; demonstrates knowledge of market and competition; aligns work with strategic goals and vision.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Very good PC skills with an emphasis on Excel. Should be familiar with data management, spreadsheet & presentation software.
- Experience In Multinational Companies Is An Additional Advantage
- Fluent English,
- Be able to travel frequently inside India.
- Previous experience in the Sensors /Automotive OEM industry an asset
- Smarter Together
Collaborating at Phyntelligence means working with some of the world's most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.