Senior Talent Acquisition Executive at PharmEasy
Views:483 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:28
PharmEasy - Key Account Manager (2-4 yrs)
- Developing a solid and trusting relationship between major key clients and company.
- Meeting all client needs and deliverables according to proposed timelines.
- Expanding relationships and bringing in new clients.
- Managing communication between key clients and internal teams.
- Thorough understanding of client needs and requirements.
- Responsible for booking operation process and end-to-end management.
- Farming accounts through planning, for business extraction and driving to reach targets.
- Issue resolution, follow ups & client engagement, Resolve client's escalations and feedback promptly.
- Helping in expansion of Franchise Business.