Pharmarack - National Sales Manager - AWACS (10-15 yrs)
About Company :
AIOCD AWACS is a pharmaceutical market research organization that has evolved into a Data Analytics & IT Infrastructure setup for Pharma Distribution & Retail. With 7 different product offerings and several in the offering, our aim is to cut time and improve accuracy.
Job Description :
- Accountable for the overall sales target for the region / assigned territory.
- Plan, execute and manage sales operations as per the aligned business strategy.
- Constantly explore & develop new leads/markets to accelerate, strengthen and drive volume growth.
- Work with a strategic objective to leverage potential business from market.
- Overall Geography Brand Revenue Achievement while - maximizing cost of Distribution and optimizing Sales v/s Expense.
- Proficiently manage distributor network
- Manage PJP, Route allocation and visit allocation for the team.
- Direct the team to ensure timely order confirmations and follow up for ensuring deliveries on time.
- Provide competition related insights and data relevant to the management.
- Map business requirements, deep dive and analyze sales daily
Note: Candidates from pharma background will be considered.