Phable - Specialist - Search Engine Optimization & Email Marketing (1-3 yrs)
Phable is looking for an SEO expert to manage all search engine optimization and marketing activities.
You will be responsible for managing all SEO activities such as content strategy, link building and keyword strategy to increase rankings on all major search networks. This is a key role that will pivotal to the growth of our web and app presence.
- Develop and implement link building strategy from scratch
- Work with the development team to ensure SEO best practices are properly implemented on newly developed code
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Tools to know: SEMRush, Google Analytics
- Optimize copy and landing pages for search engine marketing campaigns
- Research and analyze competitor advertising links
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics and PPC initiatives and campaigns
- Should have experience in affiliate marketing, media buying and ad exchanges.
- Setup the process for email automation from scratch.
- Identify target audiences, either by building or purchasing subscriber lists that match the consumer target
- Crafting messaging points that are custom-tailored to specific segments of the targeted users in order to increase performance.
- Focus on customer engagement and retention tasks by creating quality email campaigns
- Experience with major email marketing service providers, like Mailchimp, Hubspot, SendGrid, etc.
What we look for:
- Proven SEO experience for at least 1-2 years
- Have handled website organic growth from scratch
- Solid understanding of performance marketing, conversion, and online customer acquisition
- In-depth experience with website analytics tools (e.g, Google Analytics, Search Console, Aherfs, SEMRush, WebTrends)
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in SEO and SEM