Head - HR at Phable Care
Views:126 Applications:72 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Phable - Specialist - Performance Marketing (3-5 yrs)
About Phable :
Who we are :
- Phable is on a mission to create an ecosystem of patients, doctors, hospitals, health devices, insurance, and patient care service providers.
- For patients, we provide a single platform for digitizing prescriptions, personalized health reminders, tracking vitals by syncing with devices from daily steps to blood levels and symptoms.
- For doctors, we- re creating India's first dedicated care management platform for chronic conditions like hypertension and diabetes.
Who We're Looking For :
- Exceptional, innovative people! If you- re passionate about building delightful user experiences, driven to always do the right thing and hungry to impact millions of lives, chat with us!
What this role is about : Performance Marketing Manager
- We are on the lookout for someone who lives, breathes & eats digital marketing and is perfectly capable of handling strategy and execution hands-on. You will be responsible for driving the growth, development, execution & measurement of multi-platform digital strategies focusing on user acquisition and engagement
You Should Apply If You :
- Hands-on experience (and we mean without external support!) in developing and optimising consumer ad campaigns at scale.
- You are an expert across bidding/ ad serving platforms not limited to Facebook or Google Ads
- A proven track record of creating and executing online successful consumer advertising plans that are creative, engaging, testable, and highly analytical (preferably in the tech/travel domain)
- Experience quantitatively analysing media mix models to develop measurable online media channel strategy and plans for campaigns > 50L a month
- Experience driving the collection of market intelligence; setting market benchmarking goals in collaboration with business owners
- Strong data-driven marketing skills, with demonstrated ability to dive deep into customer data and translate findings into actionable customer insights and powerful marketing programs.
Required Skills/Experience :
- Experience of 3-5 years in digital performance marketing Bachelor's degree (Engg, Mathematics, Statistics, or Finance a plus) or entrepreneurial street creds.
- Ability to problem solve and think critically.
- Deep understanding of SEO, SEM, FB Ads, Google Ads, other paid tools etc
- Proven record of managing multiple projects at once.
- Ability to stay highly organised and efficient in a fast-paced, high-performance work environment.
- A deep understanding of analytics tools (AppsFlyer/Singular, GA) is a must, with an aptitude for numbers