Head - HR at Phable Care
Views:187 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Phable - Intern - Sales (0-1 yrs)
Phable's aim is to impact 1.4 billion lives in India over the next decade. Indian healthcare system is broken and Phable is working with all ecosystem partners to improve health outcomes at a population level. Phable has demonstrated that it can also bring down the cost of care. Phable is contributing to nation building. We understand that the tech built today will touch everyone, from the lowest strata of the population to the middle and upper class, in the next decade. Phable is at the forefront of healthcare innovation driven by its unique technology, which is a blend of mobility, AI/Deep Learning, Neural networks and IoT. Check our website for more details: https://phablecare.com/
Associate -Sales, play a vital role as the face of the organization while meeting Hospitals and Senior Doctors.
- An Associate will be the face of the organization while meeting super-speciality doctors.The candidate should be willing to put in long working hours to meet the targets.
ABOUT DESIGNATIONS AT PHABLE:
Phable is a very transparent organization with high autonomy given to each individual. We have only 2 profiles : Associate and Project Manager. The founders are also project managers. Founders are regularly part of project teams led by other project managers in the company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Person will be responsible for driving overall Phable revenue & growth in B2B channels.
- Will work closely with founders, central growth, business & ops teams to formulate growth strategy & drive new initiatives.
- Own & drive timely execution of all growth initiatives & daily sales operations - e.g. Setting-up and meeting management teams at Hospitals, product demo- s, proposal writing, product pricing, digital marketing, brand marketing, BTL/ATL activation, B2B corporate / insurance tie-ups.
- Working in synergy with the city team and ensuring smooth operations.
- Keeping a track of daily, weekly and monthly performance of the entire team within the city.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR:
- Individuals passionate about healthcare and improving patient care in India.
- Go-getters, who are comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
- Ability to work with various cross-functional stakeholders & steer group towards common objective/goal.
- High on ownership - End-to-end program management across all initiatives for timely execution.
- Ability to derive deep insights based on data analytics & regular customer connects.
Qualification: B. Tech(Final Year)
Job Location: Inside Sales - Bangalore and Sales - PAN India
Internship Duration: 6 Months
Positions Open: There is a requirement for 200 candidates, but the count can even go higher if we find the best and worthy candidates during the recruitment process.
Eligibility criteria: Cumulative percentage should be above 60% with NO existing backlogs and the CGPA should be 6.5% and above.
Recruitment Drive Details:
The recruitment process has 2 steps:
- We will send out certain questions (5-7 numbers), candidates must write down their thoughts/suggestion in a pen and paper (no typing strictly) send us the picture of the same within 3 hours from the time we have sent the questions.
- We will take a week's time to evaluate the answers and share the shortlists.
- Followed by PI (personal interview) of the shortlisted candidates.