Head - HR at Phable Care
Views:757 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:9
Phable - Head - Sales (3-8 yrs)
About Phable :
Phable's aim is to impact 1.4 billion lives in India over the next decade. Indian healthcare system is broken and Phable is working with all ecosystem partners to improve health outcomes at a population level. Phable has demonstrated that it can also bring down the cost of care. Phable is contributing to nation building. We understand that the tech built today will touch everyone, from the lowest strata of the population to the middle and upper class, in the next decade. Phable is at the forefront of healthcare innovation driven by its unique technology, which is a blend of mobility, AI/Deep Learning, Neural networks and IoT.
Check our website for more details: https://phablecare.com/
THE POSITION :
Sales Head - Bangalore, play a vital role as the face of the organization while meeting Hospitals and Senior Doctors. We are looking for experienced candidates with minimum 3 years of work experience in sales with people management/team management skills. The candidate should be willing to travel within the city and to put in long working hours to meet the targets.
ABOUT DESIGNATIONS AT PHABLE:
Phable is a very transparent organization with high autonomy given to each individual. We have only 2 profiles : Associate and Project Manager. The founders are also project managers. Founders are regularly part of project teams led by other project managers in the company.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
- Person will be responsible for driving overall Phable revenue & growth in B2B channels.
- Will work closely with founders, central growth, business & ops teams to formulate growth strategy & drive new initiatives.
- Own & drive timely execution of all growth initiatives & daily sales operations - e.g. Setting up and meeting management teams at Hospitals, product demos, proposal writing, product pricing, digital marketing, brand marketing, BTL/ATL activation, B2B corporate / insurance tieups.
- Working in synergy with the city team and ensuring smooth operations.
- Keeping a track of daily, weekly and monthly performance of the entire team within the city.
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR :
- Individuals passionate about healthcare and changing the face of it in India.
- Go-getters, who are comfortable working in an ambiguous environment.
- Love for problem solving & impact orientation.
- Ability to work with various cross-functional stakeholders & steer group towards common objective/goal.
- High on ownership
- End-to-end program management across all initiatives for timely execution.
- Experience in driving B2B sale/tie-ups.
- Ability to derive deep insights based on data analytics & regular customer connects.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
THIS ROLE MAY NOT BE A RIGHT FIT FOR YOU IF YOU:
- Have not previously been involved in B2B sales.
- Have limited exposure to technology product and are not deeply familiar technology product sales.
- Are not comfortable and adept at working with multiple stakeholders.
- Are uncomfortable in dealing with ambiguity.
- Are looking for an environment which provides a lot of structure and guidance or supervision.
- Like to take your time in adapting to change or learning new skills.
- Are uncomfortable rolling up your sleeves and working on zero-to-one problems where experience doesn't provide much help.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.