Head - HR at Phable Care
Views:303 Applications:105 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Phable - Graphic Designer (2-5 yrs)
Job Brief :
Can you breathe life into creative concepts, fueled by generous doses of chai? Does bad kerning bring you existential discomfort and do you have an arsenal of quirky ideas you cannot wait to try out?
Well, we are looking for you!
At Phable, we want someone who can add a dash of color to our world - online and offline. As our in-house graphic designer, you will be responsible for our branding, creative communication (B2B and B2C), office artwork, and pretty much everything under the spectrum of all that our marketing covers.
Bonus points if your video + GIF game is strong!
What the Role Involves :
- Coming up with quirky creative concepts based on marketing objectives, brainstorming and interfacing with copywriters and marketers
- A strong understanding of branding, communication design, typography, art, domain specific styes, and a gift for simple illustrations
- An understanding of platform-specific marketing guidelines and experience in creating ad creatives and collateral for online campaigns
- A strong understanding of print design and familiarity with designing brochures, banners, standees, billboards, and other sales collateral
- Design proficiency and experience in experimenting with newsletters, emailers and landing page layouts and design
- Hustle, an eye for visual composition and new trends in graphic design, strong fundamentals, and a willingness to learn
- Basic video editing skills and some hands-on experience in working on tools like Premiere Pro or Final Cut Pro.
What We Expect :
- A minimum of 2 years of graphic design experience for any product company or advertising agency, with an interesting portfolio of work
- Proficiency with design tools like Photoshop + Illustrator (or) Affinity Designer (vector tool mandatory), InDesign (bonus points), and Sketch/XD (optional)
- Effective time management skills and an ability to meet deadlines
- Preference for functionality over fancy ideas, with brand objectives in mind
- An ability to churn ideas by the dozen and take constructive criticism
- A basic understanding of marketing, brand identity, and recall
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.