Head - HR at Phable Care
Views:864 Applications:353 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Phable - Customer Success Role (3-7 yrs)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR :
The primary responsibility of a customer service team lead is managing a team of customer service associates. The set of responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following :
- Resolve queries (via phone calls/emails/support platform) from customers to provide quick resolution of issues and questions or aid a team member.
- Manage the day-to-day operations
- Monitor and review the team's metrics to improve functional and operational efficiency
- Identify and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately to management and across teams
- Review and resolve escalations through significant customer service skills and diplomacy to ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- Conduct periodic reviews and evaluations of team members, monitor employee performance and note areas for improvement, regularly collect feedback from the team, validate them and fix problems.
- Prepare reports about the team's performance and events/incidents by identifying opportunities to enhance internal processes.
- Identify the team's training and development needs while also working closely with new hires to instruct them on company policies and best practices for resolving customer inquiries.
- Provide regular feedback about the team's progress, concerns and requirements.
- A passion for customer experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- 3 to 4+ years of experience
- An approachable and reliable person with great leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to clearly communicate goals and the direction they should be headed towards
- An effective listener who can also communicate feedback clearly and in a friendly way
- Capable of being highly productive and independent in driving initiatives with minimal oversight from the manager
- A creative problem-solver, capable of making decisions when needed without relying on management
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.