Head - HR at Phable Care
Views:655 Applications:246 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:61
Phable - Customer Success Role (3-7 yrs)
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR :
The primary responsibility of a customer service team lead is managing a team of customer service associates. The set of responsibilities include (but are not limited to) the following :
- Resolve queries (via phone calls/emails/support platform) from customers to provide quick resolution of issues and questions or aid a team member.
- Manage the day-to-day operations
- Monitor and review the team's metrics to improve functional and operational efficiency
- Identify and escalate issues efficiently and appropriately to management and across teams
- Review and resolve escalations through significant customer service skills and diplomacy to ensure that the customer is satisfied.
- Conduct periodic reviews and evaluations of team members, monitor employee performance and note areas for improvement, regularly collect feedback from the team, validate them and fix problems.
- Prepare reports about the team's performance and events/incidents by identifying opportunities to enhance internal processes.
- Identify the team's training and development needs while also working closely with new hires to instruct them on company policies and best practices for resolving customer inquiries.
- Provide regular feedback about the team's progress, concerns and requirements.
- A passion for customer experience
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- 3 to 4+ years of experience
- An approachable and reliable person with great leadership and coaching skills
- Ability to clearly communicate goals and the direction they should be headed towards
- An effective listener who can also communicate feedback clearly and in a friendly way
- Capable of being highly productive and independent in driving initiatives with minimal oversight from the manager
- A creative problem-solver, capable of making decisions when needed without relying on management