Head - HR at Phable Care
Views:116 Applications:63 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Phable - App Retention Specialist - Marketing (3-7 yrs)
App Retention Specialist:
Phable is looking for a Customer Engagement specialist / Customer retention specialist who will drive all our engagement activities to build positive customer relationships by assessing the customers- needs, identify requirements, and develop cohesive projects that improve the operations of business through more efficient procedures and systems. The purpose is to enable meaningful growth of our existing users.
The ideal candidate has a passion for engagement and can be instrumental in devising programs to improve customer acquisition and retention based on life-cycle management, development of manual and automated programs that improve ongoing customer engagement, and data analysis to improve the effectiveness of these programs.
- Design and implement new campaign ideas that help increase customer retention by developing a comprehensive communication strategy
- Liaise with internal and external teams (graphic designer, content writer, product & others) to manage the communication to users and ensuring users are hooked.
- Able to understand funnels, different cohort of users, drop-offs and other touchpoints on the app to improve overall app engagement & retention metrics.
- Provide in-depth and regular analysis of the campaign performance along with user behaviour, cohorts generated within a time period.
- Strategize new campaigns to increase stickiness of users on the app.
- Define, report, and optimize key metrics periodically (Daily, weekly, monthly) and suggest changes/improvements that will boost the engagement rate.
- 3+ years of relevant work experience in marketing. Experience in B2C, high-tech products/services, particularly from Mobile App background
- Proven experience working with industry tools like CleverTap, MoEnagage, One signal, webengage etc
- Superior oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Ability to manage time and multiple priorities with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Technical knowledge relevant to the position, and a commitment to continuously update skills with a demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Strong understanding of app engagement metrics to increase user actions on the app.
- Worked with large volume B2C app/s
- Worked with engagement tools like CleverTap, MoEngage, WebEngage etc
- Understand app retention metrics like DAU, WAU, MAU, D1, D7, D30 retention
- Should have a grasp/understanding of LTV, stickiness, churn rate etc.
- Should have implemented app engagement campaigns in the previous role
- Understanding of funnels, flows and triggers in-app engagement