P&G - Category Artwork Copy Specialist (0-5 yrs)
P&G was founded over 180 years ago as a simple soap and candle company. Today, we're the world's largest consumer goods company and home to iconic, trusted brands that make life a little bit easier in small but meaningful ways. We've spanned three centuries thanks to three simple ideas: leadership, innovation and citizenship.
The insight, innovation and passion of hardworking teams has helped us grow into a global company that is governed responsibly and ethically, that is open and transparent, and that supports good causes and protects the environment. This is a place where you can be proud to work and do something that matters.
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
Roles And Responsibility :
The purpose of this role is to support the artwork copy development and approval process, leading the collection of Brand Packaging Communication and Regulatory Artwork Copy requirements, to enable copy approvals per the Global R&R Matrix and the creation and maintenance of structured Artwork Brand Hierarchies to maximize copy re-use, reduce author/approval touches, provide important business agility. Ownership includes managing overall copy setup and changes required to meet Artwork Project needs.
Facilitate Brand Hierarchy Set Up and Lead Copy Content Optimization in RTA :
- Work proactively and closely with each function to identify copy requirements.
- Establish relationships and drumbeat approach to update and capture the most current and correct requirements (including appropriate change management controls).
- Manage the set-up and maintenance of the Brand Hierarchy.
- Works with other functions to build work process improvements and systemic input databases facilitating functional input into Copy
- Contribute to system improvements on Enovia RTA
- Own the development, setup, and promotion to Preliminary State of POAs in RTA, prior to project kick-off to enable the Artwork Planner to correctly Activate RTA Artwork Project
- Contribute to Copy Matrix Rework in case of Copy Rework during RTA Project phase.
- Support training for functional resources especially on Author/Approval step. Leads training for specific, Category related Copy processes, and tracks any need for additional training or refresher.
Marketing Copy Readiness and Quality :
- Authors and Approvers Master Copy Content for Marketing owned Copy Elements
- Leads resolution of issues between functions in the authoring and approval of Master Copy (as needed).
- Provide guidance to suppliers (Design agency/BVE), via BIS Soft Points or through DDS, to ensure presence of copy elements are accurately represented on the artwork.
- Provide guidance to Translation Agency and/or MDO ACE.
- Attend initiative, design, artwork network and capability connect points (or meetings) as needed to complete/drive the required artwork copy related activities.
- Attend regional category artwork steering teams (such as FAST in NA and EAST in EMEA).
- Review and approve CIC and Final Artwork to check compliance with copy element requirements as per global R&R, as well as confirmation of intended design/equity of Final Art vs CIC.
- Conduct gap analysis on a regular basis and make recommendations for artwork copy process improvements including translations.
Technical expertise :
- Understands Artwork, Copy, and their components and respective accountable functions
- Is knowledgeable of the Artwork process and linkage with other key processes and interfaces (particularly with RBU/MDO)
- Takes ownership of an action plan to continuously improve Copy quality and speed
- Is knowledgeable of the SIMPL process and program management
- Is very knowledgeable of the RTA copy management process and system functionalities, change management process, support model and issue escalation path (knows when it must be invoked)
- Is knowledgeable of the claim approval process, trained by Marketing and/or Legal, but does not own the claim approval process as such, only converting approved claims to RTA Copy.
- Is collaborative; Leads meetings and communicates effectively to a multi-function team (oral and written)
- Is able to command attention and provide clear directions to others, internally in P&G and externally with business partners (such as BVEs)
- Provides ongoing support for MDOs/GBU : provides information when requested such as proof of claims, set of claims, ECAPS document, etc.
- Acts as business owner with great sense of urgency and focus on priorities; Operates with discipline.
- Demonstrates ownership and accountability; A can do attitude is a must.
- Is able to influence and enable data-based and timely decisions, and manages escalations effectively.
- Works autonomously; Is able to put order in complexity and gives attention to details.
- Proactively identifies issues and develops efficient solutions.
Dedication from us :
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting assignments, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new ideas flourish. All the while, you'll receive world-class training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: welcomed, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and inspired.
What we offer :
Continuous mentorship : you will collaborate with passionate peers and receive both formal trainings as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
Dynamic and supportive work environment : employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know :
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is : Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak.
Job locations : Mumbai, Maharashtra
Job Type : Full-time
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.