HR Executive - Recruitment at Persistence Market Research
Views:506 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:69
Persistence Market Research - Client Partner - Research (6-12 yrs)
Job Responsibilities :
- Executing market assessment entry strategy, market & competitive intelligence studies as well as other adhoc business research assignments
- Building strategies and providing actionable insights to clients
- Executing projects across multiple sectors and geographies
- Understanding of tools like BCG matrix, Need-Gap Analysis, Market Sizing, Porter's Five Forces, etc.
- Experience of executing end-to-end market study with integration of both primary and secondary research
- Expertise on proposal building with a great visualization & presentation skill
- Experience of managing multiple project as well as client engagement
- Innovative and consulting frame of mind
- Experience in business research and consulting
- Exposure on Report writing, Client Presentation.
- Eye for detail with an analytic bent of mind
Knowledge and skills required :
- Good Communication skills - Written and Oral.
- Ability to Manage Teams
6+ Years into Market research
MBA or Any Graduation; any educational background with excellent communication good knowledge of market research
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.