Perk Finance - Regional Growth Manager (2-5 yrs)
PerkFinance partners with companies and helps them launch financial perks for their workforce. It promotes finanical wellbeing for salaried professionals through easy access to financing solutions. It offers access to formal credit to low- and middle-income professionals through its proprietary technology and customer service.
We are looking for an energetic and persevering Business Development manager to onboard clients and grow the customer base
You will :
- Take ownership of PerkFinance product and look out for partnership opportunities in your daily interactions
- Generate leads in terms of sectors, geographies and companies and create the most efficient strategy to reach out to the target group through relentless sales efforts and effective marketing campaigns
- Understand the needs of the clients and address them to convert conversations into sales. Empathize with the target customers to design communications and product features
- Manage relationships with existing clients to iterate on the processes for easier operations
- Identify opportunities to improve PerkFinance's visibility through presence at events, developing branding partnerships, marketing and networking opportunities
- Work with the product and risk team to provide customer feedback and refine the processes
- Minimum two years experience working in a sales role.
- Should have excellent communication skills, be able to drive CXO level conversations and also reach out to the customers on the ground
- Experience in the finance or fintech space is a plus, but it's not necessary.
- Be entrepreneurial, should be able to build a structured and methodical process from scratch
This is a high responsibility role and requires high levels of accountability. We will count on you to take ownership and you have the opportunity to take your career to the next level